Sunday 15 January 2012

If you aint cowboy- you aint shit...

Sunday eve again BOOOOOOOOOOO...

went for a stroll about Edinburgh today hence the slightly offensive casual look- I got a bizarre look from the lady on the M&S foodhall till for my gay cowboys- its a vintage Seditionaries piece that I live in- My gran noticed it when I was back for Xmas and had a giggle...
The title I based on my everlasting love for Erin Wasson
I pray to this woman at night.... Beautiful... Im sure as my blog continues you will be enlightened on my slightly unhealthy crush on this lady...! Awkwards...

I am happy to say im off me and the boy- and the gay cowboys are off to get pizza-
Take it easy people


x

1 comment:

  1. I love the swipe of orangey lips with that fur coat.

    xo

    fashion-gg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete