Monday 9 January 2012

Hey Bonita, Glad to meet ya...

So iv just got in from work and I am BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT.....
hence this like 1990's updo im sporting... error...
Im loving the clashing trend with the rest of the world as it gives you a glorified reason for literally wearing anything with anything?
I also love Christopher Kane this man is gospel to me everything he does I would literally sell myself for... see below and you will understand my pain...


S-H-O-O-T   M-E.....
so very very nice.... its all about the colour for me- I groom ebay like a creepshow waiting for some Kane bargains... no such luck fraid, allthough his affordable topshop pieces are also divine- you see this man is perfect!!
It makes me want to go out and buy 50 scratch cards...
OK enough self pity- time to watch The Walking Dead- my friend is trying to convince me it is as good as 24 but Jack Bauer is my man, well he and Christopher Kane- I think we would be all very happy together..

Peace

x
(pics tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment